Question about customer GFRP raw material

Max

Hi

This is Max from Q Bio. We are a medical technology startup located at bay area. We are looking for the pultrusion parts. We want to use GFRP material but still not have requirements about glass fiber and epoxy type. I want to attach the zip file that include two pultrusion parts CAD and 2D drawing. Could you please review them and give us the cost? We want to know the mode (tool) cost, material cost, and the lead time.

Thanks!

Max  

On 8/2/2024 at 10:16 AM, Max said:

Hi

This is Max from Q Bio. We are a medical technology startup located at bay area. We are looking for the pultrusion parts. We want to use GFRP material but still not have requirements about glass fiber and epoxy type. I want to attach the zip file that include two pultrusion parts CAD and 2D drawing. Could you please review them and give us the cost? We want to know the mode (tool) cost, material cost, and the lead time.

Thanks!

Max  

Hi Max,

I hope this finds you well. I apologize for the delay. We've been tied up with a new website launch. It looks like you've already submitted a quote to RWC. It doesn't look like your attachment made it through on your post (which I wouldn't post if it's confidential) or your lead. You can respond to the lead confirmation with any drawings you have.

If you can respond to that with some more information, we should be able to get a better idea of whether or not this is something RWC can help you with!